Wednesday, June 20, 2012

story from Anggi: 'chasing oppa in Korea'


Maybe some of u have already known that our chief of hyomates, Anggi Aimar, went to korea n attended oppa's upcoming drama "hair Show" press conference on 2011, April 7th.

She did meet oppa, shoke his hand n took pictures together.
I'm impressed with her efforts n I salute her for her courage ^_^

 And this is her story. Check it out!

♥♥♥

The first thing that I have to say is 'bianhe'... (a korean word, means "sorry").
Have I told you that oppa has been hurried at that time?, so this's the short story when I chased oppa..

I began to courage myself to walk closer to the stage when the situation inside the hall wasn't too crowded.
I saw oppa with other actors and actresses sat on the stage to be interviewed by tv media.. There were about 7 cameras which highlighted them, while the journalists of online media electronic like naver, newsen, etc were busy typing on their notebook. Some of them were editing pictures, the others were typing the news..
Only the tv cameramen who focused to the actors n actresses.. Maybe they were preparing taglines for the drama.

While they were preparing their stuffs, I took pictures of oppa..
At first, oppa looked straight to the camera or talking to the lead actress. Maybe because the camera weren't ready for shooting yet, oppa looked all over the room...
And there! When he looked to his right side..... For the first time oppa noticed me.. He was directly looking at me and smile when I was taking his picture..
And suddenly for me the time just stopped.. Huaaa looking that he was smiling at me, it was amazing thing...
All I could do was just smiling back at him and nod. Oppa also did the same to me. I swear I feel like I was enchanted.. What's the charm name in Harry Potter, stupeffy? *yeah something like that* my body seemed to be frozen...

Not long after that, the cameramen were ready to shoot and interviewed the 4 actors and actresses. I took oppa's pictures during the interview. But unfortunately, the picture was blur *but he was still gorgeous anyway*..
The interview session lasted about 15 minutes or more, and I didn't record the interview in my mobile phone *I only recorded it in the memory inside my head* how stupid I was..
Bianhe hyomates, I was enjoying oppa alone.
Aside from that, you guys already have the press conference video, right? with better quality hahaha...
I was too busy staring at every oppa's expression, started from his laugh *I can hear him laughing live, so crunchy* XD... Smiling, talking.. Huaaa I was just really enchanted by that Harry Potter's charm... wkwkkk...


After the interview was finished, oppa walked off the stage *this was the glorious moment for me* my eyes looked straight to oppa...
And you know what? Because I was too stunned at oppa, oppa passed me by and I was still in dazed looking at him *he was about to walk out from the hall*...
He talked and shoke hands with the journalists for awhile and then his assistant directed him to walk out from the hall..
Luckily, I had my conscious back from the stuppefy charm, and then I heard a voice said *DO IT NOW OR NEVER/waylayed oppa and asked to take picture* my brain worked again, automatically gave order to my feet to run after oppa *at that time, oppa had already walked out the hall*

 I ran and stood in front of oppa.. And then I said, "Excuse me, hi I'm Anggi, your fans from Indonesia" *I said this while shaking hand with oppa* I'm not sure, not really remember what I said, but that was roughly what I said to him *because I was panic and my heart was jumping*... Oppa just smiled and said "Ne..".. And then I said, "Can we take a picture together?".. Oppa only smiled again.
As I remember oppa didn't say something, he just nodded his head. I immediately gave the camera to the assistant and asked him to take my picture with oppa.
First picture, oppa embraced me *oh oh so happy*, after that I asked one more picture, and I said to oppa, "Can I shake your hand?" Oppa gave his hand for me to hold *ommo I wanted to stop the time, I wanted to hold his hand longer*
After finished taking pictures I knew I had to say something to oppa, but my brain didn't work well. My brain and my mouth couldn't synchronize properly. Suddenly, I became speechless *I knew, I should say something*
But after the photo session, I said "thank you" and bowed, oppa did the same too, bowed and said "kamsahamnida"... and then he went by..tsk..tsk..

Bianhe hyomates.. I didn't complete our mission properly..

After he left, I just remembered I was going to give him hyomates pin and said something about twitter T_T.. I'm really really sorry.. But I hope he read our letter which contains our messages including the twitter matter..

♥♥♥

Written by Anggi Aimar
Translated by Hyora Hyomates













the first time oppa notice me...* sorry for blur pic*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment