Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Elle Photoshoot 7/23

~Elle Photoshoot 7/23:

http://youtu.be/rSiGHH06Df8

To Seunghyo's international fans
It's really hard to find articles about Seunghyo or any comments about him from other actors.
I translated an old interview from a magazine.
His answers here are just one of the reasons I admire him.

Enjoy!!!

Lee Seung Hyo - Elle Photoshoot


Q : What is the most memorable scene you have acted in so far?

A : Personally, I remember the scene where Alcheon leaves for Sorabol by himself in a boat carrying Princess Cheonmyung's body.

Q : Have you ever felt anxious or uneasy about being an unknown actor for the last four years?

A : It was okay because I have been looking at the big picture since I first started acting. I decided to reconsider my career if I didn't achieve anything after at least ten years of effort.

Q : It's uncommon luck to be in a drama with a 40% viewer rate. I guess it makes you recognizable by many people when you go out.

A : I wore a cap to hide my face, but it made me more recognizable because of my appearance with a headband in the drama. Usually, I feel good when lots of people recognize me, but I often feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Q :How do you spend your free time?

A : I watch movies and TV dramas that I couldn't watch due to my busy schedule. I don't like drinking much but I like going out to eat tasty food. I like basketball but it's hard to find time to play these days.

Q : Have you ever thought about your distant future?

A : Rather than scrambling to plan a good future, I think I should stay true to what I decided when I started to act.

cr: hyojan dcinside

No comments:

Post a Comment