Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lee Seung Hyo Letter to His fans 12/31/09




I'm sorry, and thank you.


I stayed up all night while having celebration drinks.I just got home and I'm so sleeply, but can't help but write this....


Since the talks about the best new actor nominees started, my expectations dropped.I never expected to win and even hesitated attending the award,
until I was told to by producer Park while drinking two days before the award.

On that day, he complimented me greatly. I hated him while shooting, but he is a nice guy.

When my name was called as the best new actor, I was dumbfounded. I didnt think about the prize-accepting speech... My mind went blank... What producer Park told me while drinking the previous day came to mind. Only thankfulness toward my parents... After I came back from the stage, I couldn't remember what I said.

After it was over, while I was receiving congratulatory drinks, I thought about my fans who were waiting outside the hall, who has been supporting me a lot. I wanted to come home early. I'm so sorry to those who couldn't come inside the hall. I asked for many tickets to the Awards for my fans, but I got only two.  Hmph.

Now I regret my actions that day. Why didn't I say thank you to my fans on the stage?

I'm so sorry I didn't say that.I wouldn't be who I am now without you.There were times when I lived on the snacks you sent while shooting. In winter, I wasn't cold thanks to the hot packs you sent.With a single word of your support, I could endure sleepiness and stand before the camera. A single word of your comfort shook off my distress.

In 2009, there were lots of new actors who were nicer and  b e t t e r  at acting than me,but I think there was no actor luckier than me.Meeting you guys was the biggest fortune for me.I sincerely thank you. And I love you !!!

^^:: I'm afraid I said that rather rudely because I'm drunk. I don't know, but I'm so happy!!Bye now.. I'm going to get some comfortable sleep now!!!^^

Translated by hyojan, dcinside

No comments:

Post a Comment