Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HAIR SHOW INTERVIEW

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/04/07/2011040701662.html

"Hair Show" Lee Seunghyo  "If Baek Jinhee gets cut, too, the drama may be a huge success"
(with a video clip from the press conference)

4/7/2011

Part 1

"I'm good at singing, but not good at musical instruments" Hyungwoo
"Cheerful Youngwon's character is just like mine" Baek Jinhee
"Work is more important in your twenties but love takes its place in your thirties" Cha Sooyeon


On the 7th at 2 pm, actors Baek Jinhee, Lee Seunghyo, Cha Sooyeon, Hyunwoo,
Choi Yoonso, Oh Nami and Ahn Youngjoon attended the press conference of "Hair Show",
the 5th drama of KBS special series, at Garden Hotel in Mapogu, Seoul.


In the project, Baek Jinhee plays Lee Youngwon,
who is a cheerful girl dreaming of becoming a prestigious hairdresser
and Lee seunghyo plays Jung Eunsoo, a picky but extraordinarilly talented hairstylist.
Cha Sooyeon plays the beautiful and talented stylist Kim Minhee, the only daughter of the CEO of J  Hair.
Hyunwoo plays Yoon Hoyul, a would-be composer who always looks after Youngwon and protects her.


Lee Seunghyo, who became known by the historical drama "Queen Sundeok",
is attempting his first modern drama through "Hair Show".
He said he had to pay careful attention to his style from head to toe
because it is a modern drama and his role is a hairdresser.


The drama is being filmed at a beauty salon which Lee Seunghyo goes to, and thanks to it,
he can learn a lot about haircuts and styling from the hairdressers there.


His skills are said to be good enough to open his own salon in a local neighborhood,
but when asked if he is willing to use his skills for his aquaintances,
he laughed and answered  " If they say okay, I'll gladly serve them anytime.
Actually, I did my manager's hair yesterday but he changed it right away,"

Also, in response to the question,
"Between Baek Jinhee and Cha Sooyeon, which one is closer to your ideal girlfriend?",
he replied "I like a girl who likes me.
In that sense, Oh Nami, who likes me a lot,  is my ideal girlfriend rather than the two actresses."

Oh Nami cleverly answered  "I've been his fan since "Queen Sundeok".
I hope I will be connected to him a lot in the drama. I think he's fallen for me already."


Written by Jang Eunkyung, chosun.com
Translated by hyojan, dcinside


http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/04/07/2011040701662.html

"Hair Show" Lee Seunghyo  "If Baek Jinhee gets cut, too, the drama may be a huge success"
(with a video clip from the press conference)

4/7/2011

Part 2

Baek Jinhee, who is working with producer Moon Joonha for the second time after "Secret Garden", said,
"Playing bright and cheerful characters gives me a lot of energy.
I'm trying very hard thanks to the director who called me to join this drama.
I think I was cast because my actual personality is just like the cheerful Youngwon".

Hyunwoo, who is currently a host of "Music Bank' on KBS2 TV and also shows his charms
through dramas and variety shows, plays an attractive character who always stays by Youngwon's side.
He said " I'm excited because it's been a long time since my last drama.
I wanted to do a drama while being a show host. I was thankful when the director called me.
I will work hard to meet his expectations."


Not only is he a host of the music program, but he is a member of the singing group project "24/7",
which shows how he is closely related to music.
However, he confessed "I'm good at singing, but I can't play any musical instruments."


The four-episode drama "Hair Show" is the project which producer Moon Joonha,
who directed Drama City "Choonyoung", "Memory", and "The Neighborhood Where Lim Donjoon Lives",
and writer Heo Sunghye, who wrote "Cutting Heart" and "Secret of My Family",
work together and plan to describe competitive but humane stories of the top hairdressers.


Meanwhile, "Hair Show", which will show the story of people who try to acheve their dreams,
starts airing on the 10th at 11:15 pm on KBS2 TV.



Written by Jang Eunkyung, chosun.com
Translated by hyojan, dcinside
 
what Oppa said in the video

Seunghyo : Hi, I'm Lee Seunghyo.
                  In this drama "Hair Show", I play the genius hairdresser Jung Eunsoo,
                  and I will form a love triangle between Baek Jinhee and Cha Sooyeon.
                  No, it'll be a "love rectangle" including Hyunwoo.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ideal girlfriend between Baek Jinhee and Cha Sooyeon


Seunghyo :Actually I like a girl who likes me, but they don't seem to like me a lot.
                 Oh Nami likes me so much.

Oh Nami :  I do. I do.

Seunghyo : Long ago, I went to see "the Gag Concert"
                 because I knew the comedian Ryoo Dam personally.
                 I found out there that she liked me a lot.

Oh Nami  : I did. It's true.
                I think he's fallen for me a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seunghyo : While shooting, Cha Sooyeon cut her hand with scissors.
                  I also got a cut in the beginning.
                 Ahn Yongjoon, who plays Seo Dongho, cut his finger.
                 I realized how dangerous scissors are starting from then.
                 I think if Lee Youngwon gets cut ,too, this drama will be a big sucess.


Translated by hyojan, dcinside

No comments:

Post a Comment