Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lee Seunghyo " Couldn't Sleep for Five Days While Shooting"

An Article from Yonhap News, Tokyo 10/25/10





"Alcheonrang" Lee Seunghyo held his first fan meeting
and shared his behind-the-scene stories of the drama "Queen Seonduk".


In his first fan meeting, which held at C.C. Lemon Hall in Shibuya, Tokyo,
Lee Seunghyo, who became popular due to his superb role as Alcheon, said,
"I'd prefer a girl I can protect over a strong woman like Queen Seonduk."
He introduced himself by saying, "I played a masculine and charismatic role,
but in fact I often cry and I like acting and talking in a cute way.


Then he added, "Last year, I was awarded Best New Actor for "Queen Seonduk."
When I came back home, I was so happy and cried."
He said "Sleepless shooting was the hardest part.
It was harder than action scenes for me
because I had to travel to the different sets without a manager.
Once I made mistakes due to the five-day long, sleepless, all-night shootings.
Now I'm happy because I have a good manager and I can focus on acting."


During the event, Lee Yowon, who played Princess Deokman,
appeared on the stage as a guest and said
"At first, he looked very cute and I thought he was younger than me.
I came to know that we were the same age and became friends quickly."
She also supported him by adding,
"He is good at historical dramas and has very good voice.
Please love him as well as "Queen Seonduk".


In the second session of the event,
Lee Seunghyo dressed as Alcheon, wallked around the seats, and greeted each fan.
Then he got loudly applauded by singing "Bogoshipda",
the theme song of "Stairway to Heaven",  and a Japanese hit song.



Written by Lee Taemun

Translated by hyojan, dcinside

No comments:

Post a Comment