Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Into the Scene "Queen Seonduk" Photo Diary 2 by Alcheonrang Lee Seunghyo 11/11/09

MBC TV Drama “Queen Seonduk” is getting more interesting as Deokman and Mishil confront each other. While the drama “Queen Seonduk” is reaching a climax, Deokman’s guard “Alcheonrang” Lee Seunghyo held his camera. For three months, he is going to show the hidden pictures of actors during the drama shooting. This is the second story.



Hi, readers of “Lady Kyunghyang”. I’m Lee Seunghyo. Now the second diary begins. I heard the first diary was favorably received through readers’ postcards and internet opinions. I thank you for enjoying it in spite of my poor photographing skills. I’m here at the set in Youngin, Kyunggi-do, where most of the drama scenes are filmed. It’s in Baekam-myon, Youngin City and it takes one-and-a-half hours by car to get there from Seoul. Its official name is MBC Dramia Set. Mostly big scaled scenes like the Hwabaek conference or outdoor shootings are done here. For your information, they shoot indoor scenes like the princess’s or Mishil’s room mostly in the MBC set in Ilsan.



Fans often visit Yongin. They can see actors or watch the shooting when the schedule is right. My fans visited me here once.  It seems like once you visit Yongin, you never come back. It’s because watching the shooting is not fun like you expect. It’s boring since they shoot a scene repeatedly from different angles. In addition, historical dramas require a long time for setting up the stage and putting makeup on the actors. The actors, including me, wait with our makeup on for more than three hours until the shooting begins. If you don’t mind waiting and still want to visit, Alcheon will greet you happily.


Queen Seonduk set in Yongin


Hamtori vibrator, which eases my boredom while I’m waiting


I’ll tell you about Alcheon’s recent doings. In Seorabol, Sejong is to be stabbed by Seokpum. You’ll see if he’ll live or not on TV. It causes Mishil’s rebellion. The Hwarangs escape but Alcheon gets caught, and so does Yushin. I told him to just run so many times but he was too loyal to run away. And the Mishil people start torturing them. Wolya will rescue Yushin, but who will rescue me? Will it be Bidam, my Al&Bi partner? Will I be okay going through the torture?



I have suffered from eye infection lately. I’m sorry you might see my swollen eyes on TV. Actually, someone said it wouldn’t be recognizable because my eyes are small. It hurt my feelings a bit. Haha. My eyes are well now. Thank you for your concern.


Photos on the Scene 1 : Loyal Dog, Jindori

Taewung loves dogs. He has a few dogs at home, He always worries about his dogs at home. That’s why he sometimes brings his dog to the set. The dog’s name is Jindori. He is always by Taewung’s side. He stays there while Taewung reads the , eats, or sleeps, rain or shine. Jindori is a purebred white Jindo dog. He doesn’t care about anybody except his owner. If somebody gestures at him to come, he never moves. If you try to lure with food, it doesn’t work. His flaming eyes are always on Taewung alone.



1. Jindori is guarding Taewung.

2. Seokpum Hong Kyungin is caught by Jindori’s radar.

3. Jindori is watching Taewung sleep with the eyes of a mother.

4. Nobody can interrupt my owner’s sleep.

5. The makeup team degrades Jindori. ”I’m a purebred Jindo dog. Did you forget?”



Photos on the Scene 2 : Lee Seunghyo in the Photo Shoot

There was hardly a day I could rest this month. When I had time on my schedule, I was in photo shoots for magazines. Let me introduce the shooting scene of fashion magazine ‘Vogue Girl” and the Hanryu magazine “Brokore”. I participated in shoot introducing some entertainers’ best friends. My handsome manager Jang Jinho was with me. Yanggil Seo Gahng visited me on the shooting scene and cheered me up. (Actually, we planned to go out to eat some tasty food after the shoot.) The shooting was finished with everyone in a good mood, and I looked good in the photos, thanks to the reporters, coordina*tors, and stylists. “Brokore” is the Hanryu (Korean Wave) magazine sold in Japan. I often read this magazine because I like the quality of its articles and photos. I participated in the photo shoots according to “Queen Seonduk’s” schedule, which will be aired in Japan from the middle of October. There will be six pages with my interview and photos due to my fans’ excessive love. I will work very hard and meet your expectations as an actor too. See you next month!




1.2. Those in charge of my hair and makeup. I’m so grateful.

3, 4. At first, I felt awkward in front of a camera and didn’t know where I should put my hands. Now I’m getting used to it.

5. My manager Jang Jinho. He changed his hairstyle and seems to like it.

6. Seo Gahng, who visited the studio. Oh, his stare is strong.

7. I’m with the stylish reporter who did shooting process and interview.

8, 9, 10. I thank the stylists who made me 120% be*tter than the real me.




Planned by Lee Yoojin

Written and photographed by Lee Seunghyo

cr;
hyojan dcinside lee seunghyo gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment