Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lee Seunghyo: "I hear I resemble Lee Junki and Ji Hyunwoo" 6/25/09


Lee Seunghyo:  "I hear I resemble Lee Junki and Ji Hyunwoo"  6/25/09

"Alcheon" Lee Seunghyo from "Queen Seonduk"
became the most popular search on all the major portal sites.
Although he appeared in only two episodes, he became a popular topic 
and was expected to draw 30% of the viewers.

This is a short interview with him

Q : You climbed up to the number one popular search on the major portal sites.
      Do you feel your popularity?
A : I'm in a flurry because of the shooting.
     I'm getting lots of calls telling about it, but I don't feel it much.

Q : Although you're a new actor, you've showed impressive acting.
A : Actually, I've never thought that I'm doing good.
     I think it's the director who edited well.

Q : Have you ever heard that you look like other famous actors?
A : Yes, I have. Most of the time, I'm compared to Lee Junki or Lee Hyunwoo.

Q : Any words for the viewers of "Queen Seonduk"?
A : Thank you for being interested in me, even with only two episodes so far.
      I am going to work harder, so please keep watching.

Meanwhile, Lee Seunghyo became a hit
with his stable acting unlike a new actor's and his attractive looks.
In the drama, he is going to confront the Mishil people
and help Deokman, the future Queen Seonduk, and Yooshin.


Written by Woo Hyeyoung, SeoulNTN
Translated by hyojan, dcinside

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=leeseunghyo&no=78470&page=1&bbs
http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20090625603003

No comments:

Post a Comment